NCFE Data Protection and Data Security Level 2 – Online
Study this course FREE, with no course fees!
This is a fully online, self-directed, independent study course with assessor support and guidance. Students must have use of a laptop to complete this course and must be aged 19+ at the beginning of the academic year (31 August).
You will learn the steps that organisations can take to protect data from common threats to ICT systems, as well as the consequences that failing to protect data can have for individuals and organisations.
Eligibility Criteria – this course is FREE if you:
- are aged 19+
- live in England, not within a non-funded postcode region
- have been in the EU for three years for purposes other than study (and able to provide documentation)
- are not currently enrolled on an apprenticeship
- have not completed any part of the course before
Please note: If aged 19-23 you must have a Level 2 qualification.
Sign up today and you’ll be registered on the next weekly intake.
This fully online Level 2 Certificate in Data Protection and Data Security will provide you with essential knowledge on data protection compliance. The qualification will help to develop your understanding of key data legislation such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act.
You will gain an understanding of:
- current data protection legislation and how it is applied
- organisational procedures concerning data
- possible threats to ICT systems and data, and how to protect against them
- consequences of not protecting data and the impact of possible breaches
- achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- evidence your competency to employers
- further your personal and professional development
- learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
Some examples of progression/additional study are:
- NCFE Principles of Dementia Care Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Autism Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Safe Handling of Medication Level 2: Online
- NCFE Children and Young People’s Mental Health Level 2: Online
- NCFE Awareness of Mental Health Problems Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Climate Change and Environmental Awareness Level 2: Online
- NCFE Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Behaviour that Challenges Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Nutrition and Health Level 2: Online
- NCFE Principles of Business Administration Level 2: Online
- NCFE Counselling Skills Level 2: Online
- NCFE Personal Care Needs Level 2: Online
Alternatively enrol by phone quoting 5BXBUFAP3R or ask a question
Meet the tutors
We want our learners to feel welcome, safe and at ease when attending our classes, especially if this is your first time attending an adult education class or if you're coming back to education after a break.
If you're interested in one of courses, meet our tutors first! You'll see they have similar passions and interests and, most importantly, the right qualifications to help you make the most of your time and money.