Multiply: Cooking on a Budget
Whether you need to get better at budgeting or managing your bills, want to improve your potential at work, change careers, or progress to further study, there is a Multiply course for you.
This five-week course will help you to cook great things, all within a budget. Learn about the UK currency and improve your budgeting skills to help manage money more effectively. Take the first step towards a tastier and more budget-friendly lifestyle!
- Meal Planning Mastery: Learn the art of crafting delicious meal plans that won’t break the bank.
- Budgeting Brilliance: Gain confidence in managing your finances effectively and making the most out of your money.
- Numeracy Skills: Conquer basic numeracy skills.
By the end of this course, you’ll be a budget-savvy chef equipped with numeracy skills that open doors to employment and further educational opportunities.
Connect with like-minded individuals passionate about cooking, budgeting, and lifelong learning. Our Multiply courses are not just about numbers; they’re about building a supportive community of learners.
This is one of a series of short-term courses to improve numeracy skills of adults (19+ Age). The focus is improving people’s ability to use maths in their daily life, at home and work – and enable adults in the future to achieve a formal qualification that can open doors into employment, job progression or further study.
Please note: These courses are free of charge and require a formal enrolment to be completed at the Guildford College Campus with the Admissions Team.
You’ll gain numeracy skills that could enable you to progress onto employment and/or further training/education opportunities.
This course can enable you to progress onto other courses such as ADULT Functional Skills courses.
You’ll embark on a journey of tasty transformations and financial empowerment!
No prior qualifications are needed to complete this course.
If you enjoy this course, you might consider other Multiply courses which include Household Budgeting, Growth Mindset Maths and Maths Functional Skills.
- Household Budgeting and Money Skills: Extend your financial prowess beyond the kitchen and into your entire home.
- Growth Mindset Maths: Discover the joy of learning and overcoming challenges in the world of mathematics.
- Maths Functional Skills: Elevate your mathematical abilities for real-world success