Arboriculture (Tree Management) Level 4 Award and Certificate
Suitable for individuals in professional roles within the industry who require technical updating as part of their continuing professional development.
- 400 acre estate, including a large woodland area with trees of many species
- Specialist workshops and dedicated teaching staff with expert knowledge
- Over 40 years of arboriculture teaching. Former students now practice throughout the UK and across the world including Hawaii, New Zealand, the USA, Canada and Australia
The syllabus for the award will cover:
- Tree management
The syllabus for the certificate will cover:
- Pests, diseases and disorders identification
- Tree biomechanics and maintenance
- Woody vegetation formation and physiology
- Principals of tree management
- Selection planting and design
Interactive teaching sessions, including site visits.
You should have attained at least a Level 2 qualification in Arboriculture, or have relevant work experience within the industry
Other related arboriculture programmes. Appropriate for those seeking supervisor, tree inspector and technician posts in industry. It is also suited for consulting arboriculturalists or for entry into technical posts.
Please note that the cost of registration to ABC is £86.20, which is payable directly to them.
The Award and Certificate will only be covered in the first academic year and on the successful completion of the Certificate there is an opportunity to progress onto the full diploma from September to December. This will be subject to additional costs.