NCFE Certificate in Understanding Personal Care Needs Level 2 – Online
Study this course FREE, with no course fees!
This is a fully online, self-directed, independent study course with assessor support and guidance. Students must have use of a laptop to complete this course and must be aged 19+ at the beginning of the academic year (31 August).
This fully online qualification helps you to develop a person-centred approach to delivering high levels of personal care. You will cover how to support personal hygiene, foot care, oral health, pressure area care, and sepsis.
Eligibility Criteria – this course is FREE if you:
- are aged 19+
- live in England, not within a non-funded postcode region
- have been in the EU for three years for purposes other than study (and able to provide documentation)
- are not currently enrolled on an apprenticeship
- have not completed any part of the course before
Please note: If aged 19-23 you must have a Level 2 qualification.
Sign up today and you’ll be registered on the next weekly intake.
You will gain an understanding of:
- person-centred care
- supporting personal hygiene
- foot care for individuals
- how to support individuals to maintain oral health
- pressure area care
Britain has an increasingly ageing population, and the number of adults needing around-the-clock care is on the rise. As well as the need for medical care, there is also a need for high levels of personal care to allow those who need support to live as comfortably as possible.
In taking this course you will:
- achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- evidence your competency to employers
- further your personal and professional development
- learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- improve quality of life for those who need care
Some examples of progression/additional study are:
- NCFE Principles of Dementia Care Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Autism Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Safe Handling of Medication Level 2: Online
- NCFE Children and Young People’s Mental Health Level 2: Online
- NCFE Awareness of Mental Health Problems Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Climate Change and Environmental Awareness Level 2: Online
- NCFE Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Behaviour that Challenges Level 2: Online
- NCFE Understanding Nutrition and Health Level 2: Online
- NCFE Principles of Business Administration Level 2: Online
- NCFE Counselling Skills Level 2: Online
- NCFE Personal Care Needs Level 2: Online
Alternatively enrol by phone quoting 4CXHEFAP3R or ask a question
Meet the tutors
We want our learners to feel welcome, safe and at ease when attending our classes, especially if this is your first time attending an adult education class or if you're coming back to education after a break.
If you're interested in one of courses, meet our tutors first! You'll see they have similar passions and interests and, most importantly, the right qualifications to help you make the most of your time and money.