NCFE Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care Level 3:Online
This is a fully online self-directed, independent study course with tutor support and guidance. End of life care provides support for people approaching death, enabling them to live their lives as well as possible until they die.
The Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care looks at the knowledge and understanding of the key principles of caring for patients approaching the end of their lives in a wide range of care settings, including hospices, care homes, care in the community and primary care. The qualification focuses on the common questions and themes in end of life care. It also provides learners with an understanding of how to support a person’s familial, spiritual, social and emotional needs.
This course is fully online, students must have use of a laptop to complete this course. This course is free to applicants who do not already have a full Level 3 qualification. If you have a Level 3 qualification level or higher the fee is £811.
Understanding end of life care including:
- Communication during end of life care
- Assessment and care planning in end of life care
- Person-centred approaches to end of life care
- Care during the final hours of life and bereavement care
- Access to high-quality online learning content throughout the course
- Gain a range of key skills to aid career progression and earning potential
- Receive support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified tutors and assessors
- Be aged 19+
- Live in England
- Been in the EU for three years for purposes other than study (and able to provide documentation)
- Not currently enrolled on an apprenticeship
- Not completed any part of the course before
To be eligible for the loan, you must be 19 or older on the first day of your course (there’s no upper age limit), be living in the UK on the first day of your course, and have lived in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years immediately before this.
NCFE Principles of Dementia Care Level 2: Online
NCFE Understanding Autism Level 2: Online
NCFE Understanding Safe Handling of Medication Level 2: Online
NCFE Children and Young People’s Mental Health Level 2: Online
NCFE Awareness of Mental Health Problems Level 2: Online
NCFE Understanding Climate Change and Environmental Awareness Level 2: Online
NCFE Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings Level 2: Online
NCFE Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent Level 2: Online
NCFE Understanding Behaviour that Challenges Level 2: Online
NCFE Understanding Nutrition and Health Level 2: Online
NCFE Principles of Business Administration Level 2: Online
NCFE Counselling Skills Level 2: Online
NCFE Personal Care Needs Level 2: Online