Winter Wedding Inspiration
With so many couples having to change their date due to the Coronavirus crisis, embrace the change, winter is such an enchanting time of year to tie the knot. Not only will your day benefit from snow-dusted lawns, roaring log fires and rich fabrics, but the possibilities are endless when it comes to your winter wedding flowers.
Fewer flowers may be in bloom in the winter, but that doesn’t mean you need to compromise on your arrangements. Choosing flowers that are in season is a great wedding budget hack and a good way to be eco-friendly.
If you are getting married in the September-October season, make a splash with warm oranges, yellows and golds, bringing jewel-like colours and a seasonal vibrancy to your day.
If you’re getting married in the deep mid-winter, your flowers don’t have to feel ‘Christmassy’. Deep purples, rustic pinks and silver leaves all make for a luxurious feel.
Wedding flowers are a huge part of your winter wedding décor (and bridal look), so going DIY can allow you to create something even more personal to you.
This is a mixed ability workshop suitable for beginners and those wishing to improve their flower skills and techniques.
- Learn how to create exciting winter wedding flower arrangements
- Learn new techniques and mechanics to create inspirational designs
- Practical experience of creating and completing a variety of wonderful winter wedding designs
You don’t need any formal qualifications to attend this one day course.
- an apron
- florist scissors or secateurs if you have them
- a sturdy box to stabilize your completed arrangement on the way home
All flowers and materials will be provided on the day.