Our employability skills courses are usually available completely FREE of charge, subject to meeting the criteria. Please enquire for details.
This online course covers the key information and skills required to work successfully in a warehouse environment.
You’ll cover the following key areas:
- Introduction to Warehousing and Storage Principles
- Preparing and Processing Orders for Dispatch
- Effective Customer Service
If you’d like to know more or find out if you are eligible, please contact us by completing our enquiry form.
You can also email us at: email@example.com
Delivery: This course is delivered over 7 days, on the following choice of dates:
- 16-26 Oct (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Mon, Tue, Thu)
- 14-22 Feb (Wed-Wed)
- 10-20 June (Mon-Wed, Mon-Wed, Thu)
Assessment: There will be a college-based exam.
On successful completion of this course, you’ll be awarded: Warehousing & Storage Principles Level 2 Certificate City & Guilds.