Our employability skills courses are usually available completely FREE of charge, subject to meeting the criteria. Please enquire for details.
This qualification allows you to understand the role of a mentor and be aware of the skills needed to become an effective mentor.
This qualification will enable you to:
- gain insight into the role and practice of mentorship
- be clear about mentor/mentee relationships
- ensure you follow good practice
- be aware of the specific skills and understanding you will require in order to mentor
- review your own learning and work performance
If you’d like to know more or find out if you are eligible, please contact us by completing our enquiry form.
You can also email us at: email@example.com
- Role of a mentor
- Preparing for the role of a mentor
- Demonstrating mentoring skills
Delivery: This course is delivered over 5 days in the classroom, plus additional tasks in your own time.
This course is available ONLINE, and at the following Activate Learning colleges:
City of Oxford College: 4-11 April (Thu, Fri, Mon, Tue, Thu)
Online: 3-9 July (Wed-Fri, Mon, Tue)
Assessment: You’ll complete a portfolio of evidence n successful completion of this course, you’ll be awarded: NCFE Level 1 Award in Mentoring.