Jewellery for Christmas
This workshop is aimed at learners with some jewellery-making experience. You will have the opportunity to bring your own projects in to finish, under the supervision of our professional jewellery making tutor.
- Enjoy your creative freedom to create jewellery and small decorative items.
- The tutor will work with you one-to-one, to help with designing and learning and perfecting your making skills and techniques.
- You’ll be able to work on your ideas and will have the opportunity to learn more advanced techniques with the support of the tutor.
- Silver and copper will be available to purchase if required.
Please bring along:
- an idea (sketches, pictures) of what you would like to make and a sketchbook to take notes and make sketches.
- a notebook and pencil for jotting down ring sizes.
- flat shoes; no open toes or high heels, as this can be a hazard in the workshop.
an apron/overall, although this is not essential. Tools and equipment are provided. Copper and silver are available to be purchased during the class.
Tools and equipment are provided. Copper and silver are available to be purchased during the class.
Check out our Level 4 Jewellery courses!
Please bring monies to purchase silver and/ or copper to create your design,
Tutor: Holly Hewitt