Get to Grips with Adobe Lightroom
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is the key to what industry experts are calling the “new digital workflow.”
Learn the techniques you need to use Photoshop Lightroom like a professional. Discover exactly how to get started and see how Photoshop Lightroom can help you achieve the quickest, easiest workflow possible.
From import to output/print, you will learn what to do and in what order.
Activate Learning offer a range of media courses and workshops that take place throughout the year.
The topics covered in this course include:
- setting up an after effects project
- basic logo animation (inc. scaling, opacity and rotation)
- adding a moving background and sound
- text animation
- splitting a logo into composite parts then animating it
- animating shapes
- creating glitch effects
- adding environmental effects to an animation
- exporting projects in different video formats
- apply taught ideas to own projects
Teaching methods include:
- formal instruction
- individual tuition
- practical demonstration
- practical experience
Furthermore, you will get the opportunity to develop your skills according to your own specific needs.
A very basic understanding of Microsoft Windows operating system and a willingness to learn is all that is required. No prior knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is necessary.
Images/files will be provided but learners will be encouraged to bring in/source some of their own graphics.