Digital Photography Portrait: Intermediate
Discover the secrets of successful portraiture, or those special moments for the family album.
There are a limited number of FREE places available on this course; these places are for people who:
- are aged 19 or over (at the start of the course),
- have a mental health condition or difficulty
- are employed and earning an annual salary less than £17,004 per annum
- are in receipt of state benefit in your own name
- are unemployed or working and earning less than £338 per month (or £541 for household claims)
- are a single parent
Gain confidence in photographing people through practical work indoors and out; teaching you invaluable skills in lighting, composition and poses to produce a beautiful portrait portfolio.
You will learn how to take flattering portraits of friends and family using the full potential of camera and lenses in any lighting situation.
This is a very hands-on, practical course. Please bring your own DSLR or Bridge camera.
To get the most out of our Digital Photography intermediate course, it is recommended that you are able to control depth of field, capture motion and have an understanding of the ISO setting.
These skills are taught on our Digital Photography for Beginners course.
You can develop your interest in photography further through a range of creative and practical photography courses at Banbury and Bicester College.
One you’ve completed this course, you could progress to:
- Digital Photography Landscape
- Experimental Creative Photography
- Photoshop for Beginners
- Photoshop-project based
Learn how to create beautiful portraits with the minimum gear. We limit the course to a maximum of eight students to enable the tutor to help everyone individually.