Customer Service: Online
Our employability skills courses are usually available completely FREE of charge, subject to meeting the criteria. Please enquire for details.
This online qualification will prepare you for employment and help you develop the skills needed to work effectively with customers daily, as part of a job role.
The course information applies to a variety of work environments and covers topics such as:
- Communication skills
- Dealing with customer requests
- Making telephone calls to customers
If you’d like to know more or find out if you are eligible, please contact us by completing our enquiry form.
You can also email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Content and Course Objectives Key units include the following:
- Delivering good customer service
- Knowing different communication methods
- Providing good customer service in line with organisational procedures
- Dealing with customer queries, problems and complaints
Delivery: This course is delivered over 3 days, on the following dates:
- 1-3 Nov (Wed-Fri)
- 16-18 Jan (Mon-Wed)
- 11-13 Mar (Mon-Wed)
- 20-23 May (Mon, Tue, Thu)
- 1-3 July (Mon-Wed)
Assessment: You’ll complete a portfolio of evidence through the course, which includes a series of short worksheets and tasks.
On successful completion of this course, you’ll be awarded: Level 1 AEB Award in Customer Service