Creative Compositing with Photoshop and Lightroom
During this 10-week practical course, you will develop creative skills to produce a range of professional level digital compositing designs. You will develop a solid understanding of digital composting techniques using Lightroom Classic and Photoshop to organise and combine images to create example book cover art, movie posters and other composite image projects including text and text effects.
This course is suitable for both beginners and those with experience of Lightroom and Photoshop.
You will learn:
- how to organise files into project collections in Lightroom
- how to combine images convincingly in Photoshop
- matching colour and unifying composite elements
- creating and using Photoshop brushes, advanced blending techniques
- using vector shape tools in Photoshop
- rendering photoshop effects from scratch
- text and text effects in Photoshop
Tutor demonstration/ presentation and coaching, hands-on practical projects with given images and assets.
A memory stick to copy and transfer files will be useful but not imperative.