Counselling Level 2 to Level 3 bridge course
This course will equip students with the necessary skills for face-to-face classes, enabling progression from Level 2 Counselling: Online, to Level 3 Counselling.
The emphasis will be on building up skills in listening triads.
You will cover the following:
- overview of session: what to expect as a helpful listener, helpee and observer
- giving/receiving feedback
- structure of a session
- overview of listening skills, such as paraphrasing, summarising and reflecting
- feedback on skills from tutors and peers
- are you listening? Values, beliefs and attitudes
- face-to-face helpful listening – what needs to be considered?
The course will take place on two days, on Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 of June 2023, at a cost of £50.
Alternatively enrol by phone quoting OC10CS0A001Q or ask a question
Meet the tutors
We want our learners to feel welcome, safe and at ease when attending our classes, especially if this is your first time attending an adult education class or if you're coming back to education after a break.
If you're interested in one of courses, meet our tutors first! You'll see they have similar passions and interests and, most importantly, the right qualifications to help you make the most of your time and money.