Community Wellbeing: Make an Easter Bunny
Spend a fun and relaxed day in the company of our expert tutor making an Easter Bunny toy (or chicken) as a keepsake or gift. You will be guided through each step of the process so that your creation will be unique. Your Easter Bunny can be made in a range of fabrics and colours and add your own finishing details.
Our Community Wellbeing programme has been designed to include courses that will develop your skills, confidence and promoting a sense of wellbeing. Each workshop will be delivered at a gentle pace with lots of tutor support and is suitable for beginners and more experienced creatives.
*Please visit our Community Wellbeing page to see if you are eligible for a free place.
- Confidence using the sewing machine
- Cutting and sewing from a pattern to make a 3D toy
- Fabric manipulation, embellishment techniques, hand embroidery
- Finishing techniques.
- Individual tuition and guidance
- Practical demonstrations and experience
- Trouble shooting problems
- A finished Easter keepsake or gift
All basic materials will be supplied but you may wish to bring your own fabric, threads, ribbons, buttons you wish to use.
- Ideas you have for your design
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Packed lunch (refreshments are available on site for a small cost)
We have some fabrics and thread available for you to use but the patterns and colours may not be your choice. Please bring with you any fabric, threads, ribbons, buttons you wish to use.
Bring packed lunch (refreshments are available on site for a small cost).