Level 5 Associate Diploma in People Management
Working in a people practice role and ready to grow?
This qualification will help you gain a deeper understanding of the professional behaviours that lead to organisational success.
Learn how to manage relationships, foster talent, guide strategic planning and reward performance.
- Organisational performance and culture in practice
- Evidence-based practice
- Professional behaviours and valuing people
- Employment relationship management
- Talent management and workforce planning
- Reward for performance and contribution
- Specialist employment law
The course is set into units. Each with have teaching as well as self-directed study.
Teaching will include lectures as well as, for example, case studies, group work, debates and presentations.
Through studying face to face you will gain the opportunity to share ideas and discuss best practice across sectors and organisational cultures with other learners.
Learners will be assessed by multiple internal assessments (there are no exam elements in CIPD). Assessments are internally verified and then externally moderated by the CIPD.
You should either have completed Level 3 or some HR experience and good basic level of education.
Upon successful completion of each level learners can progress to the next level.
On successful completion of the Foundation Certificate in People Practice, candidates will be eligible for Foundation Membership of the CIPD and can use the designation Foundation CIPD.
Successful completion of an Associate Diploma or Advanced Diploma will result in Associate Membership of the CIPD, and the use of the designation Assoc CIPD. In addition, Associate Members who hold an Advanced Diploma may be eligible to upgrade to Chartered Member or Chartered Fellow, depending on their experience.
- Course fees are subject to review on an annual basis
- Options to pay by monthly instalments can be arranged with Activate Learning.
- In addition you will need to take out student membership of the CIPD (current fees are available at www.CIPD.co.uk).
- You may wish to purchase text books as part of your study. Tutors will provide advice about titles.