Strategic People Management Level 7 Advanced Diploma
Based on the latest business research in people practice, this qualification will help you learn how to manage employment relations, recruit and nurture talent to sustain success, and reward and motivate the superstars in your workforce.
- Work and working lives in a changing business environment
- People management and development strategies for performance
- Personal effectiveness, ethics and business acumen
- Business research in people practice
- Strategic employment relations
- Resourcing and talent management to sustain success
- Strategic reward management
- Advanced employment law in practice
The course is set into units. Each has a taught element, as well as self-directed study.
Teaching will include lectures as well as, for example, case studies, group work, debates, and presentations.
Through studying face-to-face you will gain the opportunity to share ideas and discuss best practice across sectors and organisational cultures with other learners.
Learners will be assessed by multiple internal assessments (there are no exam elements in CIPD). Assessments are internally verified and then externally moderated by the CIPD.
You should have either completed Level 5 or have a good level of HR experience, or a degree and need to be able to write at a good academic level.
Upon successful completion of each level learners can progress to the next level.
On successful completion of the Foundation Certificate in People Practice, candidates will be eligible for Foundation Membership of the CIPD and can use the designation Foundation CIPD.
Successful completion of an Associate Diploma or Advanced Diploma will result in Associate Membership of the CIPD, and the use of the designation ‘Assoc. CIPD’. In addition, Associate Members who hold an Advanced Diploma may be eligible to upgrade to Chartered Member or Chartered Fellow, depending on their experience.
- Course fees are subject to review on an annual basis
- Options to pay by monthly instalments can be arranged with Activate Learning.
- In addition you will need to take out student membership of the CIPD (current fees are available at www.CIPD.co.uk).
- You may wish to purchase text books as part of your study. Tutors will provide advice about titles.
Alternatively enrol by phone quoting HR/P/PH001 or ask a question
Meet the tutors
We want our learners to feel welcome, safe and at ease when attending our classes, especially if this is your first time attending an adult education class or if you're coming back to education after a break.
If you're interested in one of courses, meet our tutors first! You'll see they have similar passions and interests and, most importantly, the right qualifications to help you make the most of your time and money.